Connect online with your Course Instructor, Mentor & Coach
Benjamin Franklin said, "Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."
. Taking this saying forward we bring three important pillars for every course, the instructor, mentor and coach who can help in your professional development as a safety professional
Interact with Mentors in Real-time and Anytime
"Having mentors can boost career development and you experience the upward growth path. During the course, if you face any difficulty understanding the concept, mentors will help you clear your doubts and you actually don't have to wait for them. Reach your mentor in real-time and anytime whenever you want."
Course IMC Methodology
- Help you understand the course overview
- Help you understand the task and activities offered in the course
- Conduct online classes on the units offered in the course
- Publish video series on the course topics
- Provide invaluable feedback on your course activities you have completed
- Help you complete the project work
- Finally, the instructor works closely with you and helps in course completion
- Mentors provide information and knowledge
- Mentors can see where we need to improve where you often cannot
- Mentors find ways to stimulate your professional growth
- Mentors offer encouragement and help keep us going
Mentors provide career exploration
Mentors will support you in academic activities
- Mentors will help you connects with corporates world for career growth
- Individualised Goal Setting
- Developing Self-Awareness and Fostering Passions
- Mentors are sounding boards so we can bounce ideas off them for an unfiltered opinion
- Coach has the experiences you can learn from to prevent making the same mistakes beginners make
- Mentors act as advisers
Learn from the best course instructors, mentors & coach.
Join us and make professional development growth.